OilDayTraders.com ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This document is an extension of the OilDayTraders.com Terms of Service.
OilDayTraders.com provides Educational Service for customers to extend their trading skills for the difficult oil markets.
Users of the OilDayTraders.com Service may be able to send text messages, emails, voice broadcasts and other forms of marketing communications from the OilDayTraders.com Platform via our Web and Android apps. Advanced users can use the OilDayTraders.com API with their OilDayTraders.com Account. By signing up for OilDayTraders.com you agree to adhere to the OilDayTraders.com Terms of Service and License Agreement.
Using the OilDayTraders.com Service for spam will result in your account being deactivated immediately. We take spam and unsolicited messaging very seriously. Text messaging (including SMS) is a regulated medium. There are a number of governing bodies that help to protect the consumer from spam. OilDayTraders.com builds safeguards into our Service to protect consumers. As a User of the Platform, you are also responsible for respecting the governing laws. As a User of OilDayTraders.com, you are agreeing to be a good citizen of the Platform.
Below are general guidelines for using text messaging for anything beyond just a conversation between friends. There are a few philosophies that resonate between all of them.
- Content must be age appropriate for all audiences.
- Customers should opt-in to receive messages from you if you will be advertising to them or will be sending promotional material to them.
- Customers should be able to opt-out of your marketing campaigns or promotional material.
- That is until the user opts back into the service.
- On the initial message to the customer, it is best to provide information on how they can opt out of the service.
- In an effort to protect all users, you should look for keywords that denote a user’s intention to opt-out of receiving text messages.
- Those keywords include, but are not limited to: stop, stop2end, block, end, unsubscribe, cancel, and quit.
- Understand that if a message is received from the customer, it is your responsibility to comply with that request and use the Opt-out function provided by OilDayTraders.com to prevent further messages from being sent to that user.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT
We understand that there are quite a few rules to read and absorb. If You have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@OilDayTraders.com
Anti-SPAM Policy and Disclaimer
SPAM COMPLIANCE POLICY
Further, as the internet & telecommunications and their governance changes rapidly, the data can only be used in our software upon the express condition that the Customer complies with any newly enacted regulation regarding spam, the internet or consumer privacy or any other regulation regarding same not expressly delineated herein.
By purchasing any of our Licensing options or any other products available from us, you, the Customer, and any and all third-parties or assignees of said Customer, agree to use our software or other products in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act and any and all applicable local, state, and federal privacy laws together with any and the European Anti-Spam Directives currently in effect or enacted in the future.
The CAN-SPAM Act set forth permission-based guidelines whereby one must send such commercial emails to only to those who have requested to receive them. Your “Text Messages” could possibly be regulated under said laws. The data/leads used by you with our software are to be exclusively Opt-In only.
Further, the CAN-SPAM Act requires certain disclosures and content in the “to/from” and “subject” lines of a commercial email, as well as specific content in the message itself concerning, among other things, the ability of a recipient of a commercial email to “opt out” or no longer receive said commercial email. For more information, please read the CAN-SPAM Act and visit The Coalition Against Unsolicited Email (www.cauce.org).
EUROPEAN ANTI-SPAM DIRECTIVES
Your Spam Complaint notice must provide the following information:
1. Identification of our software users claimed to be spamming;
2. Identification or example of alleged spam sent;
3. Any other information that can help us enforce our anti-spam policies, such as 10-digit or 5-digit numbers originating the spam,etc.;
4. A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury;
5. Your signature.
The notice should be mailed to:
Jericho Trading, LLC.
1637 COUNTRYSIDE DRIVE
VISTA, CA 92081
United States Upon receipt of notice as described above, OilDayTraders.com will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate.
We completely disclaim any and all responsibility for any Customer found to be using our software for unlawful spamming or any other unlawful use as defined under the CAN-SPAM ACT or any and all applicable local, state and federal internet and privacy laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Telemarketing Sales Rule, 16 C.F.R. Part 310 , or with the European Anti-Spam Directives, the Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and Council of 8 June 2000, on legal aspects of information society services, in particular, electronic commerce in the Internal Market &Telecommunications, or with the Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and Council of 12 July 2002, concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector. No Customer may use the software to send unsolicited and unwanted correspondence to anyone.